expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 10 June 2014

BERTIE ROSE by Laura Muscat | Fashion Blog and Magazine

Dear all and my fashion followers, 

Kindly excuse me for being silent for the past 6 months, but I have been busy with my career. 

This week there will be a change in the name. 

My blog will no longer be called La Maison Sartorie D'Amber but I am changing it to 
BERTIE ROSE.

Please follow me here for now
www.facebook.com/bertierosefashion

I am re branding and making a new and much unproved site. 

This is the new logo, hope you love it


I will keep you posted with the new updates this coming week. 

Laura
x

2 comments:

  1. Get more confidence. Your Model Coach in Oman, Muscat.

    Your goal is to become a Model - or only get more self esteem

    This is the place where you will learn the things You need to know.

    * How to become a Model
    * Types of modeling
    * Rules of modeling
    * Walking the Catwalk
    * Techniques of motion and gestures
    * Facial expression
    * Posing in front of the camera and much more

    www.fashionshowteam.com

    Modeling school Dubai, Modeling school Oman
    fashion show Planner Dubai Fashion show Planner Dubai, Catwalk trainer Dubai,
    Catwalk trainer Oman, Model Coach Dubai,Fashion show Planner Dubai,
    Model Coach Oman, Modeling school Oman,
    Fashion show Planner Dubai,
    Fashion show organizer,
    Fashion show, High Heels Dubai, Runway trainer Dubai,
    High Heels Training Dubai,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this Fashion blog and I feel happy if you will quickly update you blog. If you are looking some branded products that is related to Atelier, Please click here Shopping Online

    ReplyDelete