expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 7 October 2013

Lino Ieluzzi | Menswear Style Icon with a true Italian Tailored Charm and Fashion

Lino Ieluzzi, the epitome of Italian menswear style and tailored suits, he is a style menswear icon, and a true gentleman.
He has been photographed firstly by Scott Schuman from the Sartorialist, and that’s where the world came to know of him, obviously in the menswear industry he was already famous .

He is the boutique owner of Al Bazar in Milan, a menswear store, which evolved from a jeans and t-shirt shop to a the destination for aristocrats and men seeking the perfect coat or suit.
You can see him wearing the most perfect tailored suits, always double breasted, the chain hanging from his trousers, the made to measure shoes and of course smoking a cigarette.
I had the chance of snapping him during Pitti Uomo three times, 82, 83, 84 and even spoke to him. He is very charming and one of the biggest gentlemen I have ever met. He also invited me for a chat and a coffee once I return to Milan, and I will definitely take him up on his offer.

BUON COMPLEANNO LINO





For photos kindly email me on lauramuscat@gmail.com, otherwise hastag #lamaisonsartoriedamber #lauramuscat and put a link to my blog as these are photos taken by me.

Laura
x

2 comments:

  1. I really like this blog about Shirting & suiting.Thanks for sharing with us great blog about Men Wear.
    Best menswear tailoring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. Realm of magic has appeared on PC. Coming on game sims 4 cheats

    ReplyDelete